The Back to the Future trilogy is one of my all-time favorites, and not just in the time travel genre. I sometimes imagine what it would be like to travel back in time like Marty and Doc – I could be the first foreigner to visit Japan; I could be the guy who ‘invents’ rock music; and I could write and star in the first movie.
What would you do if you could go back in time? Think it over while checking out this week’s theme selection – time travel.
Back to the Future 
Questions （答えはシーンの中 ヒントはページの下）:
- What does Doc say you’re gonna see when the DeLorean hits eighty-eight miles per hour?
- Why did Doc build the time machine out of a DeLorean?
Back to the Future Part 2 
3. What reason does Biff give for his car being in the auto shop back in 1955?
4. What condition does old Biff give future Biff when he gives him the book?
Back to the Future Part 3 
5. What color does Buford call Marty?
6. Why can’t Buford fight Marty tomorrow?
Back to the Future Part 4? 
- why not…? （～でいいじゃないか）